Apparently those zany experiments do sometimes get out of control as one family found out when a canonball went through their home and demolished a mini-van near a test range in Dublin. Get the story here: [sfgate.com]
Tags3D printing asteroid Augmented Reality bees bionics brain cancer China cold fusion credit cards DIY droid drone drones Earthquake electricity energy Flying Car gesture Global Warming google hackers health HIV hydrogen ibm iphone jobs laser music NASA police robot robots school solar space stem cells telepresence translation UFO underwear video wifi wireless
Add Community News
- Nuclear launch code passwords discovered.
- Floating power stations
- Cow emissions contribute to global warming
- Is the FDA on our side or not?
- Excercise while sitting at your desk
- Windows 8.1 free for non-profits
- Son of a blackbird
- Flexible paper screens coming soon!
- Blast proof underwear
- The privacy myth.